We strive to provide exceptional products and worry-free after-sales. All SOLOS products are covered by a limited, non-transferable warranty covering material and/or craftsmanship defects under regular use. With written notice within the applicable warranty period, SOLOS will provide a purchase price refund after receiving and confirming the return.
- Normal wear and tear, which is to be expected throughout ownership, including but not limited to: scratching, natural variations, laminate wood tabletops.
- Any abuse, misuse, or modification of the original product voids the warranty.
- Damage caused by the carrier.
- Improper storage or under exposure to extreme environmental conditions.
- Failure to apply, install, reconfigure, or maintain products according to published SOLOS planning, assembly, cleaning instructions, or user guides.
- Natural variations in wood grain due to aging or exposure to light
- Discoloration or deterioration of all surface materials due to stains or dye transfer from clothing
- Damage caused by cleaning agents
- Fabric properties include but are not limited to aging, colorfastness, shade variations, pilling, wrinkling, or abrasions.
Applicable Warranty Periods
SOLOS products carry different warranty periods due to the nature of the product’s design, manufacture, or expected use.
- Standing desk metal frame
- Standing desk motor (single-motor, dual-motor, triple-motor)
- Standing desk control system (Control pad, control box, cable connection)
- All SOLOS Chairs
- All SOLOS File Cabinets
- All SOLOS Monitor Arms
- All SOLOS Desk Casters
- All SOLOS Cable Managers
- SOLOS Desk CPU Holder
- SOLOS Universal Hardware Mount
- SOLOS Smart Lectern
- SOLOS All-in-one Conferencing Speakerphone
- All SOLOS standing desk tabletops
- All SOLOS cables
- DTEN products (default)
- SOLOS Cameras
- Samsung Products
- Facebook Portal+
SOLOS 3-Year Extended Warraty for DTEN Products, Optional, USD699
Product support is only limited to supporting the original hardware and software system. SOLOS does not endorse any non-original software in the system. If the customer re-images or modifies the original DTEN system, SOLOS will not support the design and will have the right to refuse to serve.
Onsite Repair. A SOLOS and partner resource will contact the customer to schedule a mutually agreed upon service date. The DTEN or vendor resource will arrive at the customer site at the prescribed date and time to service the Product. customers will be charged separately for any onsite visit expenses, including vendor fees. This option is available in the Bay area of California.
Customer Self Repair. DTEN products are designed with many customer Self Repair parts to Years Cominimize repair time and allow greater flexibility in replacing defective parts. If SOLOS support identifies that the repair can be accomplished by using self-repair parts during the diagnosis period, we will ship that part directly to the customer for replacement.
Consultation and Problem Resolution. SOLOS shall provide consultation to customers via email or telephone during regular support hours to permit customers to report problems and seek assistance in the use of the Product. SOLOS shall assist customers in the diagnosis of Product issues. customer acknowledges and agrees that to the extent that repair and replacement involve costs not covered under Limited Warranty(including, but not limited to, express shipping), the customer is responsible for all such charges.
This Product Compatibility and Limited Warranty Policy extends solely to end-user purchasers of Covered Products and not to their successors, assigns, employees, agents, or affiliates. This Policy is not assignable or transferable in whole or in part, whether voluntarily, by operation of law, or otherwise, and any purported assignment or transfer will be void.
All determinations regarding the scope, applicability, and interpretation of this Policy, including but not limited to the satisfaction of and compliance with any of its conditions and requirements, will be made solely by SOLOS at its discretion. All such determinations made by SOLOS will be final, non-appealable, and binding on all persons.
EXCEPT AS STATED ABOVE, SOLOS MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO ANY PRODUCT AND, IN PARTICULAR, MAKES NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
AS OUTLINED IN THIS POLICY, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, OR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE, AT SOLOS’S OPTION, OF A COVERED PRODUCT ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR ANY DEFECT TO THAT COVERED PRODUCT OR ANY OTHER ISSUE RELATING TO ITS MANUFACTURE OR INSTALLATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLOS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES HAVE ANY LIABILITY IN TORT OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES, USE OR REPUTATION, FOR ANY COVERED PRODUCT OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, WHETHER CAUSED BY, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO A DEFECT OR OTHERWISE.